【美文欣赏】《Solitude 孤独》

发布时间:2025-05-13 01:40

作者:Ella Wheeler Wilcox 威尔科克斯

译者:麦格兰岛岛主Sean

Laugh, and the world laughs with you;

欢笑,这世界同你欢笑

Weep, and you weep alone.

悲泣,你独自一人悲泣

For the sad old earth must borrow its mirth,

古老而忧伤的大地也要找寻快乐

But has trouble enough of its own.

因它也深陷麻烦自顾不暇

Sing, and the hills will answer;

歌唱,则群山回应

Sigh, it is lost on the air;

叹息,则散落空寂

The echoes bound to a joyful sound,

欣喜之声引来回声不绝

But shrink from voicing care.

忧虑之音悄然销声匿迹

Rejoice, and men will seek you;

欢喜,引来众人相随

Grieve, and they turn and go;

忧伤,他们转身离去

They want full measure of all your pleasure,

人们愿以你的快乐为快乐

But they do not need your woe,

谁愿以你的忧愁为忧愁

Be glad, and your friends are many;

快乐起来,朋友会踏破门槛

Be sad, and you lose them all, —

沉浸悲伤,他们会消失殆尽

There are none to decline your nectared wine,

人们不会拒绝你分享的美酒佳酿

But alone you must drink life’s gall.

但孑然一人,你杯中苦酒只能独自品尝

Feast, and your halls are crowded;

设宴,则高朋满座

Fast, and the world goes by.

斋戒,则门可罗雀

Succeed and give, and it helps you live,

成功和给与,让你活出千般滋味

But no man can help you die.

可死亡临近,人人都无计可施

There is room in the halls of pleasure

欢愉的殿堂里无比宽敞

For a long and lordly train,

足以容纳一列雄伟的列车

But one by one we must all file on

只是,我们却不得不鱼贯而行

Through the narrow aisles of pain.

各自挤过那条叫做“痛苦”的逼仄通道返回搜狐,查看更多

网址:【美文欣赏】《Solitude 孤独》 http://www.mxgxt.com/news/view/1155916

相关内容

美文欣赏:谈演员明星
谷建芬·启明星关爱孤独症儿童圆梦公益项目发起人隋欣:以音乐启明孤独
学会欣赏议论文(精选25篇)
胡抗美:如何理解和欣赏书法艺术——人民政协网
周星驰:“我很孤独”用英文怎么说?
独孤天下独孤般若结局如何 独孤般若宇文护关系大揭秘
是谁在花港欣赏游鱼,而我的目光独对你停留,马闻远卓昊 欣赏
独孤天下中的独孤般若和宇文护有何关系?
女明星美脚欣赏,看杨幂、文梦洋、姚笛、范玮琪谁更胜一筹
在孤独中,享受岁月静美

随便看看